To make a secure password, you should follow these criteria:
- Make your password least 8 characters long.
- Use numbers in your passwords (dates/ages/time/etc.)
- Use special characters such as: ~!@#$%^&*`';/. and space. These are acceptable in passwords.
- Try not to use words or names in your password.
How to think of a password:
- To get a number, you can look at the date, or time. Throw a die and see how it lands. You should not use your favorite number.
- If you think of a word, try to replace some characters with special characters. For instance, you can use '@' for the letter 'a' or '&' for the word 'and' or the number '0' for the letter 'o'
Click Here to go Back and Select your Operating System.