Housing Resources

Please scroll below to find the housing issue you require assistance with and click the links below for available resources.

I have a housing emergency.

I need assistance in rehabilitating my home or removing lead paint hazards.

I am in danger of foreclosure.

I am a renter and need financial assistance

I need help purchasing a home.

I need legal assistance or have a landlord/tenant issue.

I am a Veteran, elderly or disabled resident and need help with property taxes.

I would like to know more about Manchester housing demographics

For further information on available housing resources, please call Sr. Adult and Family Services at 860-647-3096.
Click HERE to contact the webmaster.


The Official Seal of Manchester, CT

A to Z Department Listing | City News & Info | Businesses | Residents | Visitors | RSS Feeds
Website Statement | Contact Us | Document Center | E-Services | Quick Links | Site Tools

Town of Manchester, Connecticut
41 Center Street
Manchester, CT 06040
(860) 647-5235
On 9.1

2014 Digital Cities Winner
spacer spacer spacer spacer